We are excited to announce that in order to better serve our patrons, we will be extending our Curbside Pick-up hours to 6:00 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays in addition to our normal hours.
At this time we are making plans to begin the new Curbside Pickup hours on Tuesday, August 18th. The new service schedule will be as follows:
Reminder of Curbside Service instructions are listed below.
To help make this process more efficient, we ask that you please cancel any items you may have on Hold but no longer want or need. You can do this by logging into your O.W.L. account online or calling either of our locations Monday/Wednesday/Friday between 9am – 5pm and Tuesday/Thursday between 9am – 7pm. Our bookdrops are still open for you to return items if you are finished with them. Please do not attempt to hand items to be returned to staff, place everything in the designated drops.
- All items must be placed on HOLD. Place HOLDS for items using your online account through the O.W.L. catalog or calling your pick-up library any time on Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 9am – 5pm, and Tuesday/Thursday from 9am – 7pm.
❱ Jonesborough Library: 753-1800
❱ Gray Branch Library: 477-1550
- Wait to receive a call, email or text confirming that your HOLD is ready for pickup.
- If picking up from the Jonesborough Library, pull up to the book drop lane at the back door. If picking up from the Gray Branch Library, pull into the handicap space/parking area at the front door.
- Call your pick-up library from your vehicle with your library card number. **If you do not have a cell phone, call from home and make an appointment for pick-up**
- Staff will check out your items and place them in the trunk or back seat of your vehicle.
- Remain in your vehicle to maintain physical distancing guidelines.
- If you have items to be returned, do not hand them to staff. Please place them into our book/AV drops
We thank you in advance for your patience as we continue to navigate the ongoing health crisis.
Please note that even after you have returned items, you may still see them checked out to your account for a few days. At this time we are placing returned items into quarantine for at least three (3) days before discharging. Any fines/overdues accumulated during the quarantine period are being automatically waived once the item is discharged from quarantine. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call.
We are still not accepting any book donations at this time.
As the coronavirus situation continues to evolve, stay updated on our Library’s plans and continue to access our digital resources and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates, information and entertainment.